Let send Happy Fasting Wishes Quotes Prayers to your loved ones. Ramadan means fasting and be away from the Halal things because Allah has now forbidden us from eating them. Everyone in Ramadan does Fast, make their Fast go smooth by sending them Happy Fasting Wishes Quotes Prayers. In this noble month of Ramadan, you should care about everything whom you love and also think about the poor too.
Happy Fasting Wishes Quotes Prayers
- Every person who is spending month is such happy and everyone is declaring these days of the Holy month of Ramadan the best ever days. May similar is the situation with you.
- Happy Ramadan to you and your family. May you all live long and this Ramadan brings you more and more happiness and good fortunes.
- The person who could not by forgiveness in this Holy Month of Ramadan is the poorest person on the earth. Happy Ramadan to you and Your Family.
- A personality who loves us more than the Seventy mothers, wants us to live our life according to His orders and if we will do as He said, He will award us with rewards. Happy Holy Month of Ramadan.
- Hope you and your family will be enjoying the month of Ramadan and the blessings of Ramadan. May you all remain healthy. Happy Ramadan and Happy Fasts.
- May you all be enjoying the best of your health and prosperity. May every one of your family members succeed in asking for an apology from their sins and do good deeds in this Holy Month of Ramadan.
Happy Fasting Quotes
- Fasting protects us from diseases too. Fasting is an award to the nation of Muslims. Allah gave us this month to thank him for his blessings and make it sure that He Almighty will forgive us.
- Ramadan is happiness, Ramadan is joy, Ramadan is good luck, Ramadan is a blessing. Happy Noble Month of Ramadan.
- May this Ramadan brings you lot of happiness and joys and it keeps you ever smiling and brings Allah’s blessing along with it. May you and your family members live long and enjoy Ramadan.
- Happy Ramadan to you and your family, may this Ramadan be the best ever Ramadan of your lives and your destinations get change after this Ramadan.
- May this Ramadan bring you lot of successes and promotions, in both worlds. Happy Holy Month of Ramadan to you and your Family.
- If we are wearing clothes its Allah’s blessing on us, if we are eating food its Allah’s blessing on us, if we are sleeping on a nice soft bed its Allah’s blessing. Everything around us is Allah’s blessing. So why not we thank Him? Happy Ramadan.
Ramadan Greetings in English
- Allah is always giving us opportunities to we ask him for forgiveness and He will forgive us. No matter how bigger our sins are, he will forgive us and Ramadan is the best month to do that.
- Happy Holy month of Ramadan, hope you all will be alright and doing well with your fast. I am loving it do you? let me know about it.
- Fasting is a great way to show us that how these people feel who do not have enough food for eating. After being hungry and thirsty for few hours we understand the pain of these people. We should help them and make our country strong. Happy Ramadan.
- Recite Quran, thank Allah, care about poors, do fasting, and be away from the bad deed. This is Ramadan, may this Ramadan be the best ever month of your life.
- Roza is the only Worship whose Sawab is not written by the angels. Allah had said that this is onto me and my man. I will myself give the Sawab as much as I will desire. Subhan Allah how fascinating is that. Happy Ramadan…
How To Wish Someone a Happy Ramadan
- May this Ramadan fills your heart with calm and peace. Wish you and your family happy holy month of Ramadan.
- Ramadan is a month of uncountable blessings, its blessing can not be ever counted. But if we make one pure heart thanks to Allah Almighty for his this blessings He will surely help us in our every sort of life.
- This life is very short no one knows when its going to end, so always live like the last day on this earth, otherwise, you will not be successful, this month is the best to practice this assumption. Happy Ramadan to you and your family.
- Achieving is not so easy and it’s not that difficult to achieve, if just this month will be spent according to Allah’s order then it’s just a piece of cake. Happy Ramadan to you and your family.
- The devil is not coming in our way in this month, and now this is the time when a weak faith persons like us can also please Allah with our deeds. May we be successful in our way. Happy Ramadan.
- This month is always bringing us happiness, joys, cheers and sparkles. May this month keep coming and coming in our lives forever.
- Some incomplete deeds has to be filled in this month of Ramadan, everywhere lights are sparkling, Allah himself is asking us to ask for an apology and He will forgive us, Keep me also in your prayers. Happy Ramadan!
- In Ramadan there is no difference between earth and sky, everything get connected direclty to Allah so strongly that every desire gets its fulfillment. Happy Ramadan dear!
- Ramadan has came again in our lives, if we want to thank Allah in our whole lives, even that its not enough. May he forgive us all and award us happiness in both worlds.
This was the collection of Happy Fasting Wishes Quotes Prayers. We hope you liked our collection and if you really did then share us on Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram and other social media sites. Our duty is your satisfaction, we have also collected some really nice collections on other months, special days and festivals do not forget to read them too. Your feedback is very valuable for us.