Here are the Aidilfitri Wishes. Eid ul Fitr is a day of great blessings and Allah Almighty has given us this day for the sake of forgiveness and asking for apologies. Eid is a day of great blessings and everyone should spend this amazing day with their friends and family. Hope you will be amazed after reading our collection of Salamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri Wishes.
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri Wishes Greetings
- Eid is a day which is blessed by Allah to all the Muslims on which He demands the asking for an apology for our mistakes. May Allah forgive us and bless us with His blessings.
- Hope you will be enjoying your healths and today you will be happier because its Eid today. May you enjoy this Eid with your family in the best ever way.
- Eid Mubarak to you and your family, may this eid brings you health, wealths, and joys. May you get all that you deserve.
- Eid is a special day to celebrate with your friends and family. Everyone should spend a little time of this noble day with kids, and after that, you will be so full of joy. Eid Mubarak to you and your family.
- A special person can make any day special. I consider you as my special person if you also feel same for me then, text me back. Have a Glad Eid.
- Every day can be made such jovial and full of happiness if we maintain our behaviour good with everyone. Happy Eid dear.
- Everything is happy, nature is happy, the whole world is happy, I am happy, your are happy. What else is required, Allah should be happy on all of us. May He be pleased on us. Happy Eid
Aidilfitri Wishes in English
- A very very Happy Eid. May this noble day brings you lots of good luck and best fortune. May your every day goes such well as Eid. Spend a cheering Eid.
- Eid-ul-Fitr is not just a day, its a festival of happiness. Everyone on this precious day tries to please each other and maintain their behavior towards everybody.
- I wish you Happy Eid. May this day keep coming and coming to your life again and again. May your family and you remain blessed. Accept my congratulations of Eid.
- May Allah bless you and accept your worships of the Holy Month of Ramadan, and may he forgive all your sins and may he showers his blessings.
- You are the person who can make my every dream come true. I wish you a very very happy Eid Mubarak to you and Your Loved ones.
- May every your desire come true. May you live long and your life gets fulfilled with happiness and joys and May you have a Happy Eid.
- Spend this day with your loved ones, forget about the works, the assignment and everything that you do in your normal days. Because this special day deserves something special. Happy Eid to you and your parents.
Happy Aidilfitri Wishes
- I feel proud to be Muslim because our religion gives us so many good festivals to celebrate the Nobleness of our Religion. May this festival gives you the strength to feel good for the whole upcoming year. May Glad have a glad Eid.
- It’s a nice day to start a precious day which gives us so many happiness and joys. May this day brings you Allah’s blessings. May you have an animated Eid.
- My satisfaction will increase when I will wish you happy Eid. May this Ramadan would have opened the doors of Heaven for you. Happy Eid to you.
- This Eid has given us double happiness, one the Eid day, and the other your birthday. Allah has given us this happiness to us, so that we can thank him on his blessing.
- I am feeling so spiritual, and I am hundred percent sure its all because of this noble day. May Allah bless you and May He always keeps showering you such happiness and blessings.
- This noble day will keep coming until this world is standing. The only thing that matters is how you celebrate this day. Spend it in such a good way that your entire whole year become smooth.
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri Greeting Cards Wishes
- Eid is a day of great pleasure and happiness, it always brings you lots of good fortunes and it is always delivering the best of it. Happy Eid to you and your family.
- May this Eid brings you the best of the healths and wealths, may you spend this Eid as Allah wanted you to spend.
- Wish anything on thing on this noble day and your desire will be fulfilled, hope you will be alright and will be enjoying the Eid with joy. Happy Eid to you and your family.
- Wishing someone Happy Eid which is very special towards you is also a thing which gives you happieness. Happy Eid to you and you family dear.
- May this Eid remove the distances between every one of us, may we Muslims be once again in a line and may this Eid again unite us and make us together.
- This wind is also wishing us a happy eid, these chirping birds are also wishing every one of us a Happy Eid. May this Eid bless us all and give us love for each other.
- Eid is a dream day for every Muslim, it’s actually a gift to a Muslim who earned it in Ramadan. May Allah accept our fasts and worships we have done in the Holy month of Ramadan. Happy Eid dear!
- The destination has given us this day to celebrate and to thank Allah Almighty for his greatest blessing which is Eid. Happy Eid to you and your family.
Hope you enjoyed our collection of Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri Wishes Greetings. We tried our best to deliver the best to our visitors. Keep visiting our site and also share our posts on Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram and other such social networking sites. Your Feedback means a lot, us, so let us know was our collection was helpful or not. Thank You!