Juma Tul Wida is the last Friday of the Ramadan. Send your loved ones Juma Tul Wida Sms Messages, and make their feeling arouse for Ramadan. If you are searching to wish your loved ones Juma Tul Wida in great and awesome wording then you are at the right place for that purpose. Jumma has a reputation recognition in Islam because it is the noble among all the days. Therefore, Juma Tul Wida also has a proper importance. Hope you will be amazed after reading our amazing collection. Here is the collection all opened for you!
Juma Tul Wida Sms Messages
- Ramadan is saying us goodbye and so as Jumma Tul Wida has come once again in our lives. May Ramadan comes again and again in your lives.
- Our lives are too short, we do not have a guarantee to wake up tomorrow or not. Therefore, we have to be careful with it and we should spend it like it’s our last day. Happy last Friday of Ramadan!
- May we all be safe and happy in this holy month of Ramadan we should spend this month so spiritually. May Allah Almighty forgive us.
- Its like yesterday Ramadan started and today we are here saying goodbye to the last jumma of Ramadan. May we have completed the duty of thanking Allah Almighty for His blessings.
- If we are spending Ramadan then we are lucky persons. Allah awards this month to the lucky persons. Happy to have this month.
- This Ramadan will keep till the world’s end but we do not know either next we will be there or not, so spend it in worshipping Allah as you are spending your last month.
- May we be succeeded in asking for forgiveness, may our apologies get accepted. May we all remain blessed. Happy Ramadan and Happy Jumma Tul Wida.
- May Allah forgive our all sins and may we become successful in this world as well as the other eternal world too. Say goodbye to Ramadan so beautifully that it comes again in your life.
- Dear Ramadan, we will miss you a lot, please keep coming and keep giving us the chances to welcome you. Happy Ramadan and Alvida Ramadan and say goodbye to the last Juma of Ramadan too.
- The last Juma of Ramadan is here and we should pray on this noble day of Ramadan that may Allah forgive us and may he be pleased with us.
- This blessing of Ramadan worth’s millions. Because this month showers Rain of Blessings on all of us and equally on all of us. Happy Juma Tul Wida.
- May you be successful in both worlds, may Allah fulfill your all desires and may he forgive our all sins. May we all be written succeeded on this Juma Tul Wida.
- The Ramadan is not coming daily, it comes once in a year. So, welcome it nicely, spend it spiritually and goodbye it amazingly. Juma Tul Wida Mubarak to you and your Family.
- May Allah bless us and may he showers His grace on us. Hope you all will be enjoying the blessings of this noble month.
Jumma Tul Mubarak Sms
- Where ever I go, I can notice the blessings of this noble month. Happy to be in this precious, may Allah forgive our all sins and may he be pleased with us.
- The month of Ramadan is being in our lives that it may be a natural thing, but do not spend it like you do in the others month too. Spend it in worshiping and asking for refuge from the hell.
- May these last few days of this noble month go smoothly and happily and may we remain busy in worshiping and thanking Allah Almighty for his blessings.
- We can not thank Allah Almighty for all his blessings even if we spend our whole life in it. Juma Tul Wida Mubarak to you and your family.
- May this Juma Tul Wida brings you good luck and good fortunes, may you have a great Juma Tul Wida. Alvida Ramadan.
- Every Juma is very important for a Muslim, but Juma Tul Wida has a different importance because it is the last Juma of the Ramadan and everything which is connected with Ramadan is the most Important.
Jumma Tul Mubarak
- May this Juma Tul Wida brings you health and prosperity, and may your life get filled with the light of Islam. Juma Tul Wida Mubarak.
- May you face a flood of happiness and joys and may Allah accept all your prayers on this noble day of Juma Tul Wida. Happy Juma Tul Wida to you and your Family.
- May Allah does his grace on us today, may He Almighty Allah forgive all our sins, May he allow us to enter into Jannah without any investigation. Happy Juma Tul Wida.
- My belief is that on this noble day of Jumah Tul Wida no prayer will be left unaccepted. Happy Ramadan and happy Jumah Tul Wida.
- May you all enjoy the nobleness and greatness of this month again and again, may your desires get fulfilled, and may you get the grace of Allah Almighty.
- The Ramadan is given to the Muslim to ask forgiveness for our sins, for our mistakes, for our blenders. May we all be succeeded in this purpose. Happy Ramadan.
- The nobleness of this month and this day can never be described, but at least we can make a try, by offering the true purpose of Ramadan.
- If you are in a hurry you can also miss the greatest opportunities of this month, this month offers you a lot of opportunities which you can use to be successful in both worlds. Happy Ramadan and Happy Jummah Tul Wida to you and your family.
Tell us either you liked our collection or not. We tried to describe the nobleness of Ramadan and Juma Tul Wida together in a single collection. If you liked enough our collection then share us on Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram and other such social sites, to let us know your review drop your feedback in the comment section. Thanks for visiting our site.