3rd Ashra Of Ramadan is about seeking refuge from hellfire. Hell is a very bad for living and that is what Allah said in Quran. Its the 3rd Ashra Of Ramadan and if you want to wish your loved ones Ramadan 3rd ashra wishes, then you are at the right place. Here we have collected some really heartfelting phrases about the third ashra of Ramadan. Hope our collection will be helpful to you.
Prayers and Duas for 3rd Ashra Of Ramadan
- Allah does not want to burn us in the Hell. Therefore, He almighty is always giving us the opportunities to seek refuge from hellfire. Seek refuge from hell.
- May Allah keep us away from the fire of hell and may he award us Jannah on the day of judgment. May Allah give us all refuge from hellfire.
- Ramadan is all about forgiveness and rewards. Make sure that Allah forgives you and make it sure too that you fill your every pocket with Allah’s rewards. Ramadan Mubarak to you and your family.
- Happiness is to have someone who can pray for you and all I have is you and therefore I always ask you for prayer. Happy Ramadan.
- My wish is that you become the happiest person in this world and in the other worlds too. May forgive you and me and everyone whom we love. Happy 3rd Ashra Of Ramadan.
- Happiest month is the month of Ramadan because it will cause us smile on the day of judgment when everyone will be looking forward for his own. Happy Holy Month of Ramadan.
3rd Ashra Of Ramadan Duas
- The person who spent his Ramadan with the mindset of goodness, Allah will forgive all his previous sins. Happy holy month of Ramadan.
- May Allah make this month a source of refuge from hellfire and for all the Muslims. May He Allah Almighty forgive our all sins which can cause His anger.
- Roza is about patience and being away from bad deeds, and as well as from the Halal things too. May this holy month of Ramadan keep coming in our life. Ramadan Mubarak.
- Ramadan is the month which the reward for a single goodness is multiplied with between 70 to 700, now this figure is up to your intentions. Purest the intention greater the reward. Happy holy month of Ramadan!
- Ramadan has so much opportunities and blessings, that if we even spend our whole life in counting its blessings, then all that long life would not be enough for this purpose. May you Allah bless you and your family.
- Fruits are available the whole year in the market, but everyone does not eat them every day. But if it is Ramadan and the prices are even high, but its Ramadan blessing that we eat them every day. Stay blessed and Happy Ramadan.
3rd Ashra Of Ramadan Prayers in English
- Life is very short, we do not know how long we are gonna live and even we do not know that if will take the next breath or not. These are the things which are only known by Allah Almighty. Happy Ramadan.
- Allah says Duas can alternate your destination. So keep praying for yourself and for everyone you love because its the last ashra of Ramadan. May be next year we will be or will be not.
- Happiest persons are them, who earn a little but thank Allah the most. Therefore, Allah bless their hearts with calm and peace. Their satisfaction can be seen from their faces. May Allah bless us all with that satisfaction in for the sake of this Holy Month.
- Ramadan is nothing more than just a month for asking Allah’s blessing and May He allow us to enter Jannah without any merit. May this holy month of Ramadan be evergreen.
- 3rd Ashra of Ramadan is about asking Allah that May he forgive you and your loved ones. Also, pray for me too in this Holy Month of Ramadan.
3rd Ashra Of Ramadan
- Last days of Ramadan are the rememberable days and most loved days and the day of blessings and its’s time to say goodbye to Ramadan
- I wish these days come again in my life and we have these days again in our life but now its time to say goodbye to Ramadan
- Oh, Allah! Please forgive me for my all worst deeds and let my heart stay on good deeds. Goodbye Dear Ramadan, please come back soon in my life
- These are the days of forgiveness and the day of special blessings of Allah and time to say goodbye to Ramadan and I wish this month come back soon in my life
- Everyone has special month of his life and my most loved month is Ramadan and most of Muslim’s special month because it is the month of blessings and this month is going from my life and time to say goodbye to this month
Wishes For 3rd Ashra Of Ramadan
- Life gave me this precious month and I was unable to utilize this month completely So, I wish, I could get that month again in my life and time to say goodbye to Ramadan
- Oh my Lord! please forgive me for all of my sins and forgive my all family members friends and parents for their sins and please give this month again in my life and give us a beautiful life.
- These are the last days of Ramadan So, Mess in front of Allah and try to get forgiveness and make these days, most blessed days.
- May Ramadan come again and again in your life because of these are the last day of Ramadan so wish for best and pray for best.
- Wish for blessing and wish for a lot of love for your life in this lovely month and its time to say goodbye to this month
Hope our collection of Prayers and Duas for 3rd Ashra Of Ramadan was helpful towards you and we hope that you get the appreciation for your Sms. We have other collections too on our site. Share our posts on Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram and other such social networking sites. Your feedback is very important to us.