The spiritual month of Ramadan is once again in our lives. Send your loved ones amazing Ramadan Prayers and Duas. Here we have collected a very nice collection of some really Best Ramadan Prayers and Duas. So if you are also looking for some Ramadan Prayers and Duas for your closed ones, then you are at the right place. Here is the collection.
Ramadan Prayers and Duas
- Ramadan Mubarak to you and your family, Hope you will be alright and will be enjoying the best of health. Happy Ramadan to you and your family.
- Ramadan is a month which we should never waste as we use to do in every other month. This month contains a very noble status that’s why it deserves different.
- Happy Ramadan to you and your family, Mya you all get the purposes of your lives and this month prove to be an astonishment in your life.
- This month is going towards ending, a few days are left and it will be gone. So, take the advantage of the remaining days and fill your pocket with the blessings of this month.
- Hope you all will be alright and will be enjoying the blessings of this Holy Month of Ramadan. Happy Ramadan may this your Ramadan goes well and smooth.
- This blessed month is going towards its completion use the remaining days in Allah’s worship and ask for an apology.
- Ramadan is a month of great blessings and opportunities to achieve the purpose of your life, that true purpose for which you are sent to this world.
Dua For Fasting in Ramadan
- This Ramadan showers the forgiveness on everyone the only thing you need to do is just to ask one. Happy Ramadan to you and your family.
- May you all live long and happy, May this Ramadan brings you lots of Happiness and joys and may every your desire gets full filled. Happy Ramadan to you and your family.
- This month was given to us to for seeking forgiveness and asking for refuge from hellfire. This month gives us hope and more love of Allah Almighty.
- May you and your family spend an exhilarated month of Ramadan. Keep me in your prayers too. Ramadan Mubarak.
- Happiness is to be forgiven in this Holy month of Ramadan. Happy Ramadan to you and your family, may you all stay blessed.
- Hope you all will be alright and will be enjoying the Ramadan and its blessings. I am looking forward for your wishes. Ramadan Mubarak to you and your family
- Ramadan is the month which is full of blessings and goodness. People change their life routines and people change their thinkings. Happy Ramadan.
- A month is with great blessings and happiness has been once again in our lives, we will be surely spend this month in a great way so that Allah be please on us. Sparkling Ramadan.
- My wish is that may I could spend this whole month in worshipping Allah Almighty and asking for forgiveness for my mistakes. Ramadan Mubarak to you and your family.
- May you all stay blessed and happy, and may you all spend your fasts in a great mood. Happy Ramadan to everyone out there.
- This month is a great blessing of Allah Almighty he gave us this month to attain his placement. May we all be successful in this purpose.
- Everything had a reason, Allah ordered us to Fast because he wants us to feel the pain of the poor people who do not have enough food to eat and even sometimes they eat one time a day. We should be careful about them too.
- Every Muslim is a brother to each because our Holy Religion is great and it wants us to tie together. Happy Ramadan to you and your family.
Dua For Ramadan Fasting
- Happiness to have Ramadan, and sit first on the Iftaari table but without Roza, and eat most of everyone. Haha! I love Ramadan.
- Ramadan gathers us in a line, and it again unites the whole Muslim nation in terms of daily routine. Happy Ramadan to you and your family.
- The nights of the Ramadan are more blessed than the normal nights, actually in Ramadan Allah’s blessing is always looking for us. Happy Ramadan to you.
- May this Ramadan fill your hearts with the light of Islam and it brightens up your soul. Ramadan is a blessed month for which we can thank Allah Almighty.
- This month contains a night whose reward is equal to infinity, which we can not even imagine. So, thanks Allah for his blessings. Happy Ramadan Dear!
- Built your habit of offering prayers five times a day, practice it in Ramadan and keep it with you for your entire life. May you have a glad Ramadan.
Ramadan Prayers and Duas in English
- The first symbol of Ramadan has been seen and that is crescent, wish your loved ones a Happy Ramadan and spend it in the brightest way. Have a cheering Ramadan.
- This Ramadan is full of delights and lights, it is given to us to fulfill our needs and get accepted our apologies. May Allah Forgive us all.
- Ramadan is the month of great blessings and it has many blessings and nobleness than every other month. Have a happy Ramadan dear.
- Ramadan is nothing more than just an opportunity to get everything you desire, there is no better definition of Ramadan than this. Happy Ramadan!
- Ramadan is a month to earn Jannah if a person can not earn Jannah in this noble month he is really a person born with the bad luck ever, but Dua can change luck.
- The brightest way to enter in Ramadan is to accept it fully and accept it with heart, do not listen to anyone who says you have to do like this or you have to do like that, Read Quran and Ahadees to search for the true Light. May Allah give us the right path on which His prophet has walked.
Hope you liked our collection of Ramadan Prayers and Duas. If you liked our collections of Ramadan Prayers and Duas then share us on Facebook, Whatsapp and Instagram, and other such social networking sites. We have some really best collection of daily wishes, monthly wishes, and other such categories. Your feedback is very valuable for us, so drop it here. Thank You for visiting our site.